Header Text - Changed Capitalization

Hi There

A very helpful gentleman assisted me with some Java script to add a subtitle on my header text on the west theme. Since then though the Main Heading (Reach) is in small letters and I would like the R to be a capital. In customize it is a capital R so I am not sure where the problem lies.

Here is an image of what it looks like now:

Heading%202

This was the javascript he provided me with:
jQuery(‘

Your Virtual Assistance

’).insertAfter(’.header-text’)

Many thanks for your help

Best,
Melissa

Hello Melissa,

Please share a link to your site here, so I can have a look and get the correct code to suggest.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Many thanks for your help in advance :slight_smile: this is the link to the site: http://www.reach-yourvirtualassistance.com/

Best,
Melissa

Thank you for sharing Melissa.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.header-info .header-text {
      text-transform: uppercase;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Many thanks Kharis, that worked perfectly :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Many thanks for this, very much appreciated. I do have another question if ok, I know it is not part of this topic, but perhaps I could ask you? The blog posts on the actual homepage are different sizes and there is nothing wrong with the featured images on the actual blog page, but just the homepage looks terrible with different sizes. Is there any chance you could perhaps assist me with this?

Many thanks
Melissa

Hello Melissa,

For other questions, you can post it on its own topic. To avoid endless discussion in a single topic, please compose a new one. Use one topic for one question.

Regards,
Kharis