Is it possible to have a template in the header that is the same size (full screen) but is only a blank so that I can beautify it with SiteOrigin Builder? The current templates of Services, Facts, Skills, etc. are too limiting for my needs. I just need a “blank canvas”.
You can remove the header slider from: Customize > header area > header type > front page header type > then choose “only menu”.
Then feel free to set your first siteorigin widget of the page as your header.
When I do this, I get a width of the template width, 1024 with a main and right side bar. What I would like is a “blank” but displaying the full width of the screen like the Astrid pieces Facts, SKills, Services, Projects, etc. How do I accomplish this? I’m assuming the Home page still has to be template “widgetized”?
Please follow this steps:
- Go to: Customize > Widgets > Page - Homepage
- Add a widget
- Add “Layout builder” widget
- Click “Open builder” > Add a row
- “Edit row” > “Row styles” > expand the “layout” tab > choose “Full width stretch” for the Row layout
- Add “Text” widget to the row (just to make sure if its working). You can change with another widgets, thought.
This worked great - Thank You So Much!!!