Header slideshow transition

Is it possible to change the header slideshow image transition from slide to fade?

Hello @pase,

I think that it’s possible but it looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

OK thanks. I have never used upwork. Can you please advise more specifically what to ask for/what to look for. I must protect myself from over priced estimates and from work done incorrectly.
Basically, I like to change the slideshow image transition to fade, keep the slide title transition left to right and add 10 slides to the customizer.
How many hours should this customization take for an advanced WP developer?

Hello @pase,

Those are very good questions, I understand your concerns. But when I started to think about answers I realized that it might be much easier for you to switch to Talon Pro theme and use its Header Shortcode feature to add any custom slider you want (for example Meta Slider or Crelly Slider). In that case you should be able to handle the stuff you described using just Graphical User Interface. By the way, there is 30-day money back guarantee :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.