Header Slider - Title

Is it possible to have a logo-image file in the title for the slide?

Hello Robert,

I can try to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman
The home landing page with the scroll. I would like to replace “Rosenthal Wine Merchant” text with an image file

Hello Robert,

Please try to use the following CSS code to replace header text with an image file.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.slide-inner {
    visibility: hidden;
}

.slide-inner::before {
    content: '';
    background-image: url('http://madrose.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/madrose.png');
    visibility: visible;
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: center center;
}

You can replace the url to use another image file.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

do I place the name of the image file between the single quote ?
content: ‘’;

No, you should leave that empty.

Please replace the url in the following string.

background-image: url('http://madrose.com/
wp-content/uploads/2015/06/madrose.png');

Kind Regards, Roman.

I can also adjust the location horizontally (higher/lower) by adjusting

Yes, you can do that (you can use negative numbers to move it up).

However, I don’t recommend you to move it much to avoid issues on little screens.

Kind Regards, Roman.

thanks Roman, that seems to be working. How can I keep the secondary text line in there as well, referred to as Subitle of the slide?
thank you

Please try to use this CSS code instead:

.maintitle {
    visibility: hidden;
    line-height: 200px !important;
}

.maintitle::before {
    content: '';
    background-image: url('http://madrose.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/madrose.png');
    visibility: visible;
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    left: 0;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: center center;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Awesome! anyway I can toggle it up closer to the image file there?

I also want to move the subtitles so their closer to the main title (image). How can I achieve that? There are only 2nd and 3rd slide.

thanks

Hello Robert,

Looks like your issue requires some time-consuming coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, I understand. Can you help me with the following please?

The new logo replacing the main title does not show up on Internet Explorer, do you have a solution for that?
Also, the main title slider (as text) used to change with each new image, is there a way the image can change with each new image?

Thanks and best
Robert

Hello Robert,

1. Which version of IE you are using?

2. It’s possible, but might take much time, so it goes beyond our support policy.

Kind Regards, Roman.

IE 11

Hello Robert,

Well, I asked our Developer, IE works with visibility: hidden in different way.

Reworking and optimizing default slider for different browsers according to your needs will take some time, did you try to do it with Crelly Slider?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I see. I’ll have a look at crelly slider.
thanks

You are welcome Robert,

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards, Roman.

i Just looked and I don’t have cruelly slider in my theme. I have revolution slider and i couldn’t get it to work. Shortcodes appeared as shortcodes and didn’t render the images. any suggestions?