Header Slider showing old images

Hello Athemes Team!
Thank you for wonderful job!

Please I have a problem with the header slider.

I used to use it with five slides but after I changed my header to shows just image as a header. After I wanted to go back to the slider, but I want to use just one picture with one text over. The problem is that even my appearance settings - header area - show header slider - I see that I have just one picture uploaded and the other images are empty saying upload a new image. So means that there are no images uploaded in this area. BUT! When I activate the slider it is showing me the old pictures even I do not see them in the settings so I can’t delete them.

I don’t know if I could explain my self.

Basically, the slider is showing the old pictures that I had originally and I am not able to delete them since I do not see them in the settings. I am attaching a screenshot so you can see what I see.

I did clear cache. I did update all the plugins and the theme.

I do not know what else to do or where to look for it.

Thank you!

Hello there,

From your site’s dashboard, visit Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header type. Ensure you’ve enabled type of header you want.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Karis,

Thank you for your response but I probably did not explain my self.

I know how to change the images in the slider and where to find it.

BUT, as you can see I have just one image inserted and all the others are saying that they are empty and asking to upload a new image.

But the reality is that when I turn ON the slider as my Header type, and I can see preview or even when I publish it, I SEE FIVE IMAGES changing in the slider in real website. There is a five images changing in the slider. Those images are the old images that I used to have but I DO NOT SEE THEM IN my customize header slider menu, so I cant change them.

I created a image so you can see what I mean.

Please help to resolve this.

Thank you!

Hello there,

Check if your site has an active cache applied with a plugin. Flush/clear it when applied new changes. Because it forces your site to not to load newer version of your site for certain amount of time.

https://wordpress.org/support/article/i-make-changes-and-nothing-happens/

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,
Thank you for your response! I have tried to clean all the cache I could and still showing error. I found solution, kind of short cut but it worked. I used the same picture in all of my slider options and just changed the slider text content and that is how I overwrite the old settings. Sharing this here, just in case that somebody has the same issue as I had. Thank you for all your support!

Hello there,

Do you have a link to your site to share here, so I can have a look?

Regards,
Kharis