Header Slider Scrolling

Hello,

I have noticed that the way the header slider scrolls is different between firefox and chrome. In Chrome, which ever section is below the header slider comes up and covers the slider when the user scrolls down. In Firefox however, the slider does not get cut off but instead just scrolls upwards together with the page.

Is there any way to get the page to display as it does it Firefox. Or alternatively remove all effects from the scrolling so that my header slider images do not get cut off when the user scrolls down.

Thanks!

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

grongren.com

thanks

Hi,

Can you, please post a link to a screenshot of the issue, I can’t see any trouble with the header in both Chrome and Firefox it seems to work well.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

Ok, I see it now, it happens only on the images which have blank white are on the bottom, that’s how the different handles background images, the background image has that white space at bottom which you can see on Firefox, but Google Chrome showing the image a bit larger, so that won’t be seen, like in Firefox. Unfortunately I don’t know of any way you can control that on specific browser, that’s just how those browsers handle background images.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I figured the reason would be something of the like. Is there any way I can “lock” the header slider so that it isn’t treated as a background image?

Hi,

Can you, please clarify what do you mean by locking the background? Do you mean to remove the parallax effect, so it won’t move on scrolling? or?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Yes. Is it possible to remove the parallax effect? Would it give me the result I am looking for.

Really appreciate the fast responses, thanks for your help.

Any possibility to get a bump on this thread?