Header Slider Photo Issue

Hello Athemes,

Is there a way to have different head photos for pages and subpages?
What is the speed of the randomizer?
How many photos can be added to the randomizer?

I am having an issue of none corresponding photos showing for certain pages. For example our weddings page shows a conference we have done. Our contact us page shows wedding related photos.

How can I correct this?

Lotoya

Hello Lotoya,

I’ve just checked those pages and noticed that you have different images there that are not random.

So I suppose that your issues mentioned above are already resolved, is it correct?

Kind Regards, Roman.

There are 5 to 6 images I have loaded to the header slider. I don’t understand how the header slider works. When you click on some of the pages the image is the same as two other pages. I also don’t see all the images being used. For example, I have clicked on event decor and the about us page and its the same exact image, why is that?

Is there a way to have a certain image show up on a certain page? Do they need to uploaded a certain way? For example I don’t want hard hats or a conference to show up on a weddings page. I don’t want wedding shoes and a garter showing up on the services page. All of this is random. What do you mean when you said “I’ve just checked those pages and noticed that you have different images there that are not random”?

Lotoya

Hello Lotoya,

There are 5 to 6 images I have loaded to the header slider.

Header Slider is different from Header Image. Currently you have Header Slider on your home page and Header Image on other pages.

Is there a way to have a certain image show up on a certain page?

Yes, you can use Unique Headers plugin:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.