Header slider number of image s and dimensions

Hi, do i have to place 5 images on the home page slider? I want to have just 2 or three but it shows white because I havent put all 5.

Also what are the dimensions of the home page slider

Hello, anyone? please help

Hello there,

In order to only have 2 slide items, you just need to set slide images on first and second slide in Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header Slider. And leave empty the other else.

On a screen larger that 1024px wide, main slide area will be full screen and its images will adapt theirselves. We recommend image size at least 1920px x 1275px, which our demo uses. In smaller screen (tablet or smartphone), you can disable full screen size and use responsive mode instead. It can be set in Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header Slider > Slider mobile behavior.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharisblank

Disclaimer

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Delete it immediately if you are not the intended recipient or if you have received it in error. Disclosure including but not withstanding reading, copying or distribution of all or part of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Njamba House, Shanzu road, off Lower Kabete road, Westlands.

Tel: 020-2089595 Mobile: +254733838161 Web***site: http://home.storymojaafrica.com/*

©

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis