Header Slider Not Filling Screen on Mobile & Tablet

Hello,

Using Sydney theme to great effect. Since I’ve been using it with the Header slider & multiple buttons my “bounce rate” has improved significantly! Well done and thank you Athemes!

I have been trying to get the Header slider to fill the screen on mobile & tablet screens when held “long side vertical”. At present the header slider only presents itself to about halfway down the screen when held in this orientation with the background image showing directly beneath it. On desktop screens the Header slider fills the whole screen perfectly with the background image being revealed when scrolling.

I’ve tried various custom settings for the slider but none seem to solve this problem. Have also searched for this topic without success, so I’m assuming/hoping that it must be something I am missing or setting up incorrectly.

Here is my website link if you have time to look -

Not a big problem, but one that would be nice to correct if possible.

Regards

John Morgan

Hello there,

In your site’s dashboard, visit Appearance > Customize menu. Under Header area > Header Slider options, enable Full screen on the Slider mobile behavior option.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you so much Kharis - that worked perfectly.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis