Header slider/ menu bar/ position of titles/ buttons and finally navigation dots

Link to my site: icharlie.pl/pl/

1. Until now, I used only white slides. But I added a third slide - that there is no white background - and it does not look good. I want the menu bar to not cover the slider (slider to be below this menu bar) and had a solid white background color.
  2. Perhaps I want to change the position of title, subtitle and button (but not to each other, but relative to the the image). For example, on the third slide to move the title, subtitle and button to the right. I have add same code that allows me to use for each slide separate text and url of call to action button.
  3. Even if I could add navigation dots to slider - that would be all I need! :slight_smile:
    thank you in advance for your answers!
    plachy

Hello @plachy,

1. Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

header#masthead {
    background-color: white;
}

2 and 3. Looks like these issues require some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

By the way, Sydney Pro theme comes with Crelly Slider support that is much more flexible than default Sydney slider, and other cool stuff.

Z poważaniem, Roman.