Header slider image and text out of sync

Hi,

I have an issue with the header slider image and text going out of sync at times. They are set to the same time interval. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

Could you please refer to my previous reply posted here?

Let me know how it helps.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have attempted what you suggested in your linked post. It doesn’t seem to solve the problem however. If I stay on the same tab there is no issue with the timing. As soon as I visit another tab though, the images and text go out of sync again. I’m not sure if I did what you said correctly though. I got the js/main.js and js/main.min.js from my server via FTP. I then opened main.js in Brackets and edited the animation speed. I then reuploaded the file, thereby overwriting the old js/main.js file. I left js/main.min.js untouched because it seemed like a big jumble of things. Your linked post suggested copying and pasting the content of main.js to main.min.js to make it more readable but I didn’t do that as it was already readable in main.js and I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to completely overwrite everything in main.min.js or just add the content of main.js into main.min.js. I hope it’s clear what I attempted to do, did I do anything wrong or do you have any other suggestions?

Kind regards

Hello there,

The theme’s main JS file which is printed in the frontend is the minified version, main.min.js. To make it easier to edit, you should copy the unminified one from main.js, then paste to main.min.js. Just overwrite it.

> If I stay on the same tab there is no issue with the timing. As soon as I visit another tab though, the images and text go out of sync again.

If the JS modification above can’t sort the sync issue out, sorry I don’t have any other suggestion at the moment. :frowning:

Regards,
Kharis