Header slider does not display images

I have a site created using Sydney. Previously the header slider worked fine but now it does not display the image. The text from the header slider displays but not the image itself.

I currently have the slider set to display a static image, which works, so the site does not appear broken. I also have another site using the same theme and WordPress version but it functions correctly. So it must be something specific to this site.

If anyone can provide support or needs to log into the WordPress for this site, I can provide that information via a private message. Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello @navarre2001,

Please activate slider and provide a link to your website.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have activated the slider so you can see the issue. The link is below.

Hope In The Mountains

@navarre2001, did you try to reupload slider images?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes. I tried uploading an image never before used on the site and set that as one of the slider images. It had no effect.

The images show under the Header Area/Header Slider. The images exist in the media folder. They simply don’t display on the page.

Hello @navarre2001,

Please try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

The plugin causing the issue was WP Speed of Light. Deactivating the plugin restored functionality.

I apologize. I thought I had tested each plugin. I might have missed it because I was in the process of doing updates at the time.

Thank you very much for your help. Have a great day.

You are welcome @navarre2001!

And have a great day as well :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.