Header Slider Cropping images

Hi
Ref: dev site at www.jethire.co

We are using just one logo image in the header slider. That image is currently being cropped. I need to have the image correctly represented at 100% width. I understand that a different screen size may crop the top/bottom but need to keep the width at 100%.

Please let me know how.

Thanks

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website, but I’m still not sure what exactly is your issue.

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots to illustrate your issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Site screenshot is the site/theme version. The other image file is the image that is uploaded for the header slider.

Can I adjust the overall size of the header slider to match the image file dimensions?

Hello, thank you for the screenshots.

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it with default Sydney slider, unfortunately. But you can try to rebuild your current header slider using Crelly Slider plugin, it doesn’t crop slide images by default.

Here is Crelly Slider plugin documentation:
http://crellyslider.altervista.org/documentation/

You can add Crelly Slider alias in Customize → Header area → Crelly Slider section, then you should select Crelly Slider option in Customize → Header area → Header Type section.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks.

It’s there no way Sydney can use a full size image without cropping?

Hello, you are welcome.

I would say that it’s possible, but not easy at all because Sydney slider is initially designed to work this way.

Kind Regards, Roman.