Header Slider been cut out (not completely display)

Dear Sir,

My webpage is www.newface.gsjabatutulis.com. I’m using two pictures for headerslider and both of them were 1920px x 1275px. (First picture for 3 slider and the second picture for the fourth slider). But why the second header slider is not shown completely? There’s a missing text on the bottom.

By the way I want to resize the header a little bit and also lower down the slider position below my menu area. I tried several hints from older post about header slider (header and footer plugin script and additional css) but they seems not working well so better I delete them all and refresh from beginning again.

And how to make the CTA button at the same position for all the 4 slider (while on the fourth slider I didn’t put any title or subtitle on it - just showing the picture)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Nocky

Hello Nocky,

Please check this topic:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/screen-resolution-4/

Please create a separate topic for each of your questions in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

well… thanks Roman for link… I think I can manage to find out the solution for my first question. If I can’t continue the second and third question in this thread, so I guess this thread is resolved :smiley:

Regards,
Nocky

You are welcome Nocky! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman…

After adding some of the css code below my header slider become completely displayed

#slideshow .slides-container .slide-item {
    background-position: 0% 0%;
    background-size: 100% 100%;
}

But there’s come another problem. There is a white gap between the slider and the section after that if I’m scrolling down on my mouse. Is there any way to overcome that? Because now I have to choose between white gap or cut out slider.

Best Regards,
Nocky

Hello Nocky,

Please try to add !important keyword to background-position property in the code above. You should get something like this:

background-position: 0% 0% !important;

Kind Regards, Roman.

wow cool Roman. It just solved my problem here. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Nocky

You are welcome Nocky! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.