Header Size for Services

Hi
I’ve been trying to change the header size( and type) for services, to reflect the normal H3 formatting. (see: http://illutas.com/illutaswp/de/themen/)

The “Beratungsthemen” header (normal text editor) is in H3, the service headers are probably H1 or similar. I’ve tried changing the Typography in the widgets themselves, no luck. I’ve also tried some of the custom css options I’ve found on this site, no luck. either. Can you help out here?
Thanks!
Thomas

Hi,

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what font size do you want to change exactly? Do you want to change the size for the widget title or for the titles for each service?

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for the quick reply, and yes, sorry, I meant the widget titles.

In my case there are 4 different service widgets, each with different service category and its own widget title (STRATEGIE UND MANAGEMENT;PROZESSE, ARCHITEKTUR UND STANDARDS;IT ORGANISATION UND PARTNER;IT PROJEKT UND SERVICE MANAGEMENT).

These titles are very large, and I want to reduce them to the regular H3 standard (the same size as the “Beratungsthemen” header at the top of the page, which is just a regular text editor widget text entry.)

I hope this helps?

Thanks!

Regards
Thomas

Hi,

Please see Customize > Fonts > Typography > Builder section titles.