Header Resize

Hi,

I would like to resize my header and logo height. Any idea how to do it?

I would like the header and logo size to be something like this

http://www.onitsukatiger.com/ja-jp

My website is currently
wwww.danetan.com (pardon the rubbish writing and logo)

Thanks

Dear Dane,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.site-logo{
   max-height: 34px;
}

#mainnav ul.menu > li > a {
   line-height: 30px;   
}   

Regards,
Kharis

It worked perfectly like what I wanted. Thanks for your help and quick response!

Anyway just to clarify with you so I can understand the coding and play around with it better,

Am I right to say that the header length is correlated to the size of the logo size, hence when i reduce the logo size with

.site-logo{
}

it reduces the header length as well?

If so what parameters am I changing with

}

?

.site-logo{
}

It limits the logo image to be not more than 34px by height and the width follows proportionally. As the height of the header bar isn’t specified, meaning that it will be automatically adapt to the site logo.

} 

This code was aimed to make the menu text vertically centered. 30px is the most appropriate value if the logo max height is 34px.

Regards,
Kharis

Cool. Thanks for your help!

No problem. Just go easy on it. :slight_smile: I was glad to have an opportunity to assist you. It seems like we wouldn’t have further discussion here, so please feel free to open a new topic for you other questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

If you don’t mind, could you please rate our Sydney theme here? We would highly appreciate it if you do so.

Have a great day/night.

Regards,
Kharis