Header rendering too low, surrounded by gaps

Any ideas on how to fix this? I switched to the Finance child theme and this started happening. Does not happen with Sydney Pro Parent theme. And it doesn’t happen on another site I have that is running finance.

This broken site is at http://emergecounsel.staging.wpengine.com

Also, the “Header Contact Info” option to change the font color is only changing the location font color, which also seems to be a different font than the email/phone choices. Not sure what is happening there, but if you have the CSS to make all three of those uniform colors (white) and font (helvetica), I’d appreciate it. This is also only an issue with the child theme - not the parent.

Unrelated, but in case it looks different than the screenshot when you check it out: I’m going to fool around with the javascript you posted here to make the main header sticky as well: Contact Info Header

Disregard. Finance was causing more problems than it solved, including breaking existing contact forms, so I’m resorting to a plugin to get a real menu/buttons on the contact info header.

Thanks anyway. :slight_smile:

Hello there,

To eliminate spaces on header, try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.home .content-wrapper {
      padding-top: 0 !important;
      padding-bottom: 0 !important;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis