Header problem with Elementor Pro

I am using the free airi theme with Elementor Pro. I notice that when I manually drag the browser size to be small (where the mobile header appears) and then large again, the header background color turns from black or transparent (depending on if the page is scrolled or not) to white. It goes back to normal when I refresh the page.

If I disable the Elementor Pro plugin and just have the Elementor plugin activated, this problem doesn’t occur. Any ideas for why this is happening and/or some custom CSS I could add to fix this?

Thanks.

Hello there,

Please share a link to your site here, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

new.deboxify.com
I’m using Chrome.
Thanks!

I viewed the source code of your site, both Elementor free and pro are active. Do you those run at the same time? Ideally pro one is enough.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis. Elementor free and Elementor Pro both must be installed and activated for Elementor Pro to work. The installation instructions for Elementor Pro say:

Note : Elementor Pro is an extension of Elementor, so you must have Elementor installed.”

The website breaks if I deactivate Elementor free.

Just wondering if you have any additional thoughts on this? I am also in touch with Elementor. Hopefully the guys over there can give me some advice.