Header Picture

Hallo,

why i kan not see the Header Picture on iPad or iPhone?
It also don’t work on your Demo Site?

Hello there,

I checked demo on both Android device, and on emulation, and image is showing fine http://screencast.com/t/4wqYc0KvGwUA

If you are experiencing problems on your side, please share a link to your site so we can check this.

Best Regards!

Sorry this is in iPhone:

I agree with @mdiezel. My page on the iPhone isnt looking very good. 1)Image very zoomed in, and 2) there isn’t any space between the header bar and the Header Area “Title” text.

Could you take a look and let me know what should be done on the page to make this work on iPhone - My image is the suggested 1920 x 1080. What is going wrong?

Hi.

I had the same problem. Add this CSS, and it will work perfectly.

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
#header-banner {
background-attachment: scroll !important;
}
}

Thank you!!! Still looks a bit funky on iPhone, as the text is partially covered by the header bar. Any idea on fixing that?

Thanks again!

Yup… You have to adjust the size of the header text in mobile view from slider revolution settings.

Hmmm… I do that in the mobile view (at the bottom of customize where you have desktop, tablet and mobile), however it makes that change across all versions. Meaning if I take the font size lower for mobile, it becomes too small for desktop. Thoughts? Maybe I am missing what you mean by “revolution slider”. Here is where I am changing the settings:

Link to picture

This is where I changed the size of the text area in "slider editor"
You can move around the text and the background image on every platform.

Link to image

Wow, how do you even get to that? I have never seen that customization screen before?

Where did you change the background inage of your slider then? In dashboard, you will find Slider Revolution settings. If you choose your slider you will hopefully find the same screen as the image I posted in my previous answer.

This is what I am seeing (picture of dashboard and “customize” page)… I have tried everything to get to the screen you showed in your link. Is it my Theme that has hidden it.

Link to Images

@andy@vizelement.com

Hi there,

I just wanted to clear confusion. I don’t know if user above is using Intro theme or some other theme, but screenshot is showing Slider Revolution, a premium plugin which can be purchased on Theme Forest, and plugins which comes with commercial license cannot be included on WordPress org, so it is plugin purchased separately, and it is maybe in use with our theme.

Best Regards!

I can see that you don’t have this option Andy, as it is a premium plugin.
The only thing I can think of is to edit the size of your font with CSS. But I can’t help you there :frowning: