Header Overlapping Content

Having issue with Header overlapping content. I have no idea how this happened or how to fix it. Please help.

Website is www.westniagarapsychology.ca

Thanks

Hi,

I’ve just checked your site and all is displayed properly. Did you already resolved the issue?

Thanks for the quick reply.

If you click on any of the menu items such as “About Us” or “Meet the Team”, you will understand what I mean. The header seems to be thicker all of the sudden and is gobbling up the top part of each content page. You can actually see the title of each menu page stuck in the shadow of the header itself when you scroll the page.

Please help.

Hi,

Did you mean the dark color http://prntscr.com/dq90kt? and you want to removye it? If yes, you can’t remove it but you can change its color to another color or even make it transparent.

Here is the CSS code to make the header transparent:

.site-header, .site-header.float-header {
    background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3);
}

Btw, the dark color on the header menu are appears because you are using Sticky menu.

I have no problem with the colour. The header was actually fine at one point. I noticed a few weeks ago when looking at the header that Menu Items were suddenly located at center height of the header instead of near the top of the header. I never thought too much about it until I started scrolling through the menu pages and notice the top of the content on these pages were hidden behind the shadow of the header. It is best to go on the website www.westniagarapsychology.ca and click into the menu items and you will understand what I mean.

I’m just frustrated because I don’t know what to do. I’ve decreased the font size of the Title and even go as far as delete the tagline but I shouldn’t have to do this. I’m lost on what to do.

Please help.

After a lot of trial and error, I was able to rectify the issues. Most had to deal with the amount of px padding, etc. I am kind of new to this stuff so I appreciate everyones patience in replying. I spent a lot of time putting my wife’s website together from scratch without any experience at all. It was a long haul but very rewarding in the end. I have learned a lot but have still many things to learn.

Again, thanks to everyone for their patience.

Oh so its about the padding of the menu header.

Glad to know that you can resolve the issue.

Regards,
Awan