Header Over Slider & Content

Hi, I am having an issue on all pages of my site where the Header is showing over the slider on the front page and over the content on other pages, I need the content to start AFTER the Header and not be under it, details below:

1.) The Header is over the Gallery, I need the Gallery to start AFTER the Header and not be under it. I am opening this page in MAC & mpbile phone and the issue exists on both
Gallery Page URL: http://corsewerks.com/index.php/gallery/
2.) On mobile phone, the Header is showing over the Slider, I need the Slider to start AFTER the Header and not be under it.
URL: http://corsewerks.com/

Hi,

Can you change the menu from static to sticky for a bit?

That seems to have fixed it, thanks :). I just noticed another issue where my Menu Items such as Collection, Finishes, Gallery, etc. nav menu does not show up on mobile phone, it was showing up yesterday. Any idea why this would be or how I can fix this?

Also, under Theme - Customize - Header Background Size is set to Contain, another option is Cover, is Contain good or should I change that to Cover, does this make a difference, not sure what this option means? And the Disable the Overlay option is unchecked, should I check it to disable overlay? Not sure what this option does?

Nice looking site…Wish I could help you with the issues…

It’s because you’ve added a white background directly in your style.css for the header. The mobile menu toggle is white and it’s shown on a white background.

Don’t worry about those options as you’re not using a header image.

I removed the code below from style.css but the menu still doesn’t show on the mobile? Is there something else I need to do? Sorry for my ignorance, I am new at this, any help is appreciated.

.site-header.float-header, .site-header {
background-color: #fff !important;
}

You could simply add this in a custom CSS plugin if you want to keep the background color you’ve set from the options:

.btn-menu {
    color: #1c1c1c;
}

That worked, thanks.