Header Missing in Mobile View (Menu Basic 1)

Hi there,
The header on my homepage is getting cut off in mobile and tablet view when Menu Basic 1 is selected. There does not seem to be a problem with the other header menu types - just Menu Basic 1.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us and asking about our theme Airi. I am happy to help out.

Your screenshot seems showing customizer preview, which might be a bit not the same as you visit your website on real mobile device.

Can you take a screenshot when you visit it with your device?

It would be better if you can share a link to your website, so I can check it directly.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Still having the same issue when viewing on mobile phone. URL: www.amcallisterdesign.com.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing the link.

I visited your webite, did some inspections, and found the problem. The header menu area positioning on smaller screen still remains absolute and overlays some parts of the header content next to it.

To fix this, you will add the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {

.menuStyle1.page-template-template_page-builder.static-header .site .site-header {
        position: static;
      }

}

I hope this reply helps. Let me know in new topics for your other questions we can help with.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks for looking into it, but it’s still not working.

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Active caching system enabled either with a plugin on your website or script running on your server usually causes new code addition not able to take immediate effect in the web browser.

I checked your website’s source code and found you use Hummingbird cache and your web browser may still load the cached version of page. Please flush it and reload your website.

Further adding, if still, you don’t see any changes, you may want to clearing the history/cache on your web browser level and restarting it before reloading your website.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support