Header Menu Options not Displaying on Mobile

My site is this qvcatholic.com. It’s working great, but for the frontpage and the front page only, the drop down menu options do not display correctly on mobile. I’ve tried all of the suggested fixes in the forum, and non work. Could you please help me resolve this? Thanks!

Hello there,

I visited your website with my phone and checked the menu. I found the menu works properly and you can see it on the below screen recording.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1czBWqL_lyaEOZEVWGO02z9ZxrBjRA5v1/view?usp=sharing

Perhaps your issue is a matter of older version of web browser. Can you confirm whether you are running the latest version of mobile web browser?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I’m using the most up to date Chrome on Android. Here is what it looks like, the site is not limiting the width of the menu.

Hello there,

I checked with my Android device and it loads fine as seen on the below screenshot.

Can you let me know the resolution of your device? You can check it easily by visiting this page.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Kharis,

My screen resolution is 360 x 740. The page loads fine, but the issue arises when you click the menu.

Just wanted to follow up about this. Is there a solution?