Header issues part 2 and more

Hello again,

I saw today i have some more issues with my header on my website (since i want to change the color)

1. The sub menu doesnt change to the same color as the header(stays white)
  2. The header doesnt change color on hover on other pages exept main page
  3. How can i change the color (grey a.t.m) to show on in which page you’re on?
  4. How can i remove search box on mobile/tablet menu?
    (edit)
  5. Is there a way i can put a sidebar in woocommerce catergory and products page?I searched and found the woosidebars but unfortunatly it didnt work.(or maybe i can’t make a good use out of it)

Regards
Leonidas

Hello there,

Let’s address them one by one.

Try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.main-navigation ul .sub-menu {
      background-color: #fc0;
      border-color: #fc0;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Worked perfectly!

Next one is

Hi there,

I have a few more issues.
I need to change the login/register /my account language and also change the color of the magnifiyng glass.

Just to recap.

1. Fixed The sub menu doesnt change to the same color as the header(stays white)
  2. The header doesnt change color on hover on other pages exept main page
  3. How can i change the color (grey a.t.m) to show on in which page you’re on?
Photo

%CE%A3%CF%84%CE%B9%CE%B3%CE%BC%CE%B9%CF%8C%CF%84%CF%85%CF%80%CE%BF%20%CE%BF%CE%B8%CF%8C%CE%BD%CE%B7%CF%82%20(42)

1. How can i remove search box on mobile/tablet menu?
  2. Is there a way i can put a sidebar in woocommerce catergory and products page?I searched and found the woosidebars but unfortunatly it didnt work.(or maybe i can’t make a good use out of it)
  3. How to change my account/login/register language
  4. How to change magnifiyng glass color

Thanks for your time.

Regards Leonidas

3 & 4

Try adding the below CSS code:

body:not(.home) .header-navigation {
      background-color: #000;  
    } 

.main-navigation li.current-menu-item > a,
    .main-navigation li.current_page_parent > a {
      color: #999;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hello.
The first one worked perfect.
The second one unfortunatly didn’t work.I changed multple colors but it didn’t have any effect.

Regards,
Leonidas

Hello again.

I’ve managed to fix 3, 6 and 7.

1. Added inside Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.main-navigation ul li a:hover, .main-navigation ul li.current_page_item>a, .main-navigation ul li.current-menu-item>a, .main-navigation ul li.current_page_ancestor>a, .main-navigation ul li.current-menu-ancestor>a {
color: #ffff00;
text-decoration: none;
}

1. Changed the text in line 66, 67 and 72 inside inc > header-functions.php

2. Added inside Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.ion-ios-search:before {
content: “\f4a5”;
color: #ffff00;
}

Also i dont need to hide search box on mobile anymore.Project has changed a bit.This only leaves us with 5.

1. Is there a way i can put a sidebar in woocommerce catergory and products page?I searched and found the woosidebars but unfortunatly it didnt work.(or maybe i can’t make a good use out of it)

To display widgets on sidebar, you have to disable Full width archive option which which is located under Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Leto: WooCommerce > Product Archives.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards, Leonidas

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis