Header image won't load?

Hello! My site header image won’t load, no matter what I do. I believe this might have to do with the recent WP update, seeing as I’ve done a clean install of the theme twice and had no luck with fixing.

My site is located at http://paperstarstudios.moe and I’ve currently disabled my custom styles, so it looks a bit odd. I moved the navigation menu in the PHP, but it was working before the update so I don’t think that’s causing the error.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it! I’m using Quill 1.09.

Thank you!

Hi,

On Homepage the slider is used not header image ( like on your other pages ), but you can add the same image to your homepage in wp-admin / Appearance / Customize / Slider, there you can upload your slider images, then check the checkbox above slider images.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Really? That’s weird. I haven’t enabled the slider before, and now that I have it looks like I’ll need to disable the timer so that the image doesn’t blink in and out. The image was working before.

Hi,

I don’t see your image to blink, so you have managed to resolve it? Everything is fine or you still need any help with this? Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Sorry for the delay, I was able to edit the PHP to make the image the same across all pages without sliding.

Thanks for replying!

Hi,

Ok, great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice week-end!

Best Regards,
Csaba