Header Image Won't Change

I can’t seem to get the Perth home page header image to update to a new image. I go to Appearance > Header and click Add New Image, choose my new image, Skip Cropping. In the ‘Current Header’ my new image shows up. Then click Save & Publish, but in the window to the right that shows the site and viewing the live site in a new browser window I see there is no header image at all.

I’ve tried cropping (instead of Skip Cropping). I’ve tried clicking ‘Randomize Uploaded Headers’. I’ve tried clicking ‘Remove Previously Uploaded’. All to no avail. I’m not sure why there is a ‘Suggested Header’ since I removed that image. Selecting the Suggested Header as the Current Header doesn’t work anyway. I’ve also tried changing the image height. Nothing seems to display the new image.

Hello Ben,

I have just tried to do this on my localhost install, that functionality works for me as it should.

Can you please try to deactivate all your plugins except recommended for Perth and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

It’s working now. Not sure what the glitch was?? Thank you for your quick response.

You are welcome Ben!

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.