Header image per page - West theme

Hello,

Is there any way to set an individual header image per page on the West theme? I need different header images for every page.

Thanks!

Hello Daguerrotipo,

Please use the Unique Headers plugin for this task.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman for your response.

However, it’s not working. How is that possible?

Thanks.

Hello Daguerrotipo,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you for your kind response. This is the website: http://oregonized.org/

Best wishes.

Hello Daguerrotipo,

Please go to your DashboardAppearanceCustomizeHeader areaHeader type → select Image for Site header type → click Save & Publish button → try to use Unique Headers plugin once again.

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman! It works! However I would like the header on the other pages not to have the Text and the Button. I find these features only useful for the homepage. Is this possible?

Hello Daguerrotipo,

Please try to use the following CSS code in order to hide it on all the pages except home page.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.header-info-inner {
    display: none;
}

body.home .header-info-inner {
    display: block;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you so much for this! It works! How could I set a different height for the header images in every page but the home page? Let’s say 200px…
The header image works as a kind of cover image on my home page, but I don’t need it to look that large on the other pages.

Thank you for your help!!

Hello Daguerrotipo,

It looks like you have already done this, can you please confirm it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Yes, I did it! I just had to upload smaller images, as simple as that! Thank you for all!

You are welcome Daguerrotipo!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi there. How could you do the opposite? meaning hide it on index but not on the other pages?

Thanks!

Hello,

Please create a new topic for your issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.