Header image not showing on mobile device

The header image doesnt not show up on any mobile device on any broswer.

Hello Nathan,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

HI, the webside is
http://www.jwgbuilders.co.uk

from fooling around with it the header image works on mobile but the header slider does not

Hello Nathan,

Do you want to display slider on your home page?

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi,

yes i would like it to show the slider on mobile.

thank you
nathan

I am having the same issue. Header slider image will not show up on mobile or tablet

Hello Nathan,

Please go to your DashboardAppearanceCustomizeHeader areaHeader type → select Full screen slider for Front page header type → click Save & Publish button.

Kind Regards, Roman.

HI,

i have and that is what happens it doesn’t display on mobile.

Thank you
Nathan

Someone on wordpress forum told me to check my media picture used for the slider. If there are any special characters like a dash then the mobile can’t recognize it. I renamed my picture for my header slider and uploaded it again and it now works across all devices. Hope that helps.

HI,

i have just tried this it doesn’t work either I have removed all space and only have words and numbers still the same problem.

Thanks
Nathan

Hello Nathan,

I have just checked your website code and it looks like you got some JavaScript errors. Can you please try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi,

i have done this and have no change in the function of the website it still does not display the header on mobile .

Thanks
Nathan

Nathan, it looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

However, you can make a full site backup and try to reinstall the Sydney theme and WordPress. You can learn more about backup process here:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Kind Regards, Roman.