Header Image Issue

Here is my site… www.barboards.net

The problem is the white space between my header image and the menu bar. How do I get rid of this?

Thanks!

All the Best,
Michael

I see no white space. In what browser are you seeing this?

Thanks for the response!

The white space appears on my macbook on both firefox and safari.

However, when I used my friends iMac, the whitespace did not appear.

Thanks again!

Michael

Discovery:

When I’m in full screen, the white space is NOT there.

But, when I’m at less than full screen OR on a mobile device, the white space shows up?

Thanks!

Michael

Oh, you’re using a very old version of the theme (1.06). We’re now at 1.19. And I see the issue too in Firefox. Please update and the image will be an actual image at small widths, not a background image as it happens on the version you’re using.

Thank you!

So, I updated, and now I have all these lines on the white part of the page? lol

Nevermind. Figured it out. You’re the best!

If only you could include custom values for the facts widget like:

%
1 Million
1-3
etc.

All the Best,
Michael

Hi Guys !!

I am having a hard time adding custom header image on inner pages. I believe I have got .xml. Nonetheless, the toggle header image feature doesn’t work. Here’s a link to the page of my site I am having issues with- http://www.writerzden.com/our-services/. The best i have found is the option to keep the same header image with the same welcome message on all pages under appearance option. Obviously, an option I don’t want.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Avi

You’re running Moesia 1.06 - that option didn’t exist then. You should update the theme.