Header image for post page

Under settings-reading, i set the post page to “NEWS”. As a result, if the page is set for posts, a default sydney theme header image is present. Is there a way to get rid of the default header image?. In the news page the template for selecting what kind of page layout is not visible because it is a posts page. My goal is to get rid of the default header image for post pages. And my second goal is to be able to change the default header image for post pages.

For non posts pages the goals are easy to accomplish because the page has a template section which you can select with ie header image or without header image.

My website is sydney.onlinehubcenter.com

thanx
-tony

Hello Tony,

Try to select No header (only menu) for Site header type in Customize → Header area → Header type section.

Kind Regards, Roman.

your suggestion did remove the default image header for posts pages. Is there a way to add a header image to posts pages?
thanx
-tony

Tony, I guess that now you want to add header image to pages (not posts), is it correct?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Only the pages that are setup for posts the default header is present. You suggestion did remove the default header from the page. Is there a way to add a header image to the page? thank you!

yes, you are correct. I want to add a header image to a page.

Hello Tony,

You can add header image into the first row using Page Builder.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.