Header Image Displays Below Menu Image in Mobile View

Hi support,

When I view the Hero slider view in mobile, it appears below the menu and logo. When I view a page with a header image, the menu button ends up between the logo and header image. Is there a way to ensure the menu button appears below the header image?

http://www.ingencia.co.uk/ingencia-products-and-solutions-brochures/

Regards,

Ben

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Currently there is no native option through the customizer panel to do such that objective at the moment. I’d like to suggest you to do it by using the jQuery .clone() function to move it into the bottom of the header image.

1. Install and activate the Header and Footer Scripts plugin

2. Go to Settings > Header and Footer Scripts. Paste the following code into the “Scripts in footer” box

<script>
;(function($) {

if ( !$( "#slideshow" ).length ) {
  $('#masthead .col-md-8').remove().clone().appendTo('.header-image');
}

})(jQuery);
</script>
  1. Next, we should need to adjust the button styling. Install and activate the Simple Custom CSS plugin. Go to Appearance > Custom CSS. Then paste the following code
.header-image .col-md-8.col-sm-4{
  width: 100%;
  padding: 0;
}

.header-image .btn-menu{
  color: #B4B3B8;
  float: none;
  margin-left: auto;
  margin-right: auto;
}

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharisblank,

That worked perfectly, thanks! Also, you’ve given me some more ideas about formatting the theme. I’ve not worked out how to use child themes yet but this code manipulation with JQuery and “Header and Footer” looks very promising.

-Ben

If you’re the Keymaster, who’s the Gatekeeper? :wink:

Dear Ben,

I am glad that worked for you. Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hi dear Karisblank,
could you please help urgently, as I have no backup of the website and my hosting provider can’t help.
Ich have made some changes in the footer.php as I wanted to change the name there. But afterwards the whole website broke.
What happend and could you help renewing it?
I took a “fresh” footer.php but the website is broken. I touched only footer.php no other changes on other files…
Please help.
Cheers,
MS Izis

Dear MS Izis,

It seems your site http://www.ingencia.co.uk/ is fine. Have you managed to resolve the issue by yourself?

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharisblank,

yes, I have meanwhile replaced the footer with the original footer.php file.
Website works now.

But still try to find out how to overwrite the sentence in the footer without destroying the whole website:

"Proudly powered by Wordpress I Theme Sydney by a Themes“. I also want to remove the link.
Is that possible?

Cheers,
Izis

By the way, Ingenicia is not my website :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Regarding your new question, could you please move it in a new topic because this thread has been marked as resolved already? I’d be glad to assist you start from there.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

So sorry, but I can’t find the post button.
Where is it?
:slight_smile:

Hello there,

Scroll down the page until you find the box that says Create New Topic in “Sydney Pro”. Just write your question there.

Warmest regards,
Kharis