Header image brightness

Hello

How to change on Astrid brightness on main header image - its to dark - or how to remove and have it original picture

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme Astrid. I am happy to help with your queries.

To manage the darkness level of overlay on the main header image, you can use this simple CSS code:

.header-image::after {
        background-color: rgba(37, 46, 53, 0.4);
    }

If it is too bright, you can increase the value of 0.4. The default value was 0.9.

To add CSS code to your site, use your website’s Additional CSS, that is located under Appearance > Customize menu.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you very much - its working ! :wink:

Regards

One more question - if I want second image which will be as transparent on main background image - what will results that both images will be visible in the same time on each other (instead of brightness I want other image or theme)?

Hi,

If I could understand it correctly, you’d like to have a slide show image on main website header. Is that correct? Could you please share some live examples, so I can get better possible solution to suggest?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

No I dont want slide show - I want some kind of filter on picture where one picture is placed on second picture but one of them is transparent therefore both are displayed inthe same time - but this option exist in graphic program - so problem is also fixed. Thank you

1 Like

That’s great! Glad to hear you got a quick solution for your need. Thank you for letting us know.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support