Header: How to remove basic info from the theme

Hi there !

I’m starting to discover how Airi’s theme works =)
I had a look into Appareance/Menus but I have several time unexpected display…
Is that normal?

Thanks in advance!

Lau

Hi Lau,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme Airi. I am happy to help with your queries.

I am sorry, I didn’t get your question clearly. Can you more elaborate it?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

thanks for replying.
Have you seen the screenshot above? Here is an another one in attachment.
It seems that my Customize panel from the Dashboard/Appearance menu got some trouble…

Hello there,

Can you temporarily switching to another theme, deleting the Airi theme, reintalling it and renabling it? Dos this help fix the issue or not? Please let me know.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I think the problem is the editor’s rendering on medium screen as laptop, it’s broken down.

Now I’m using a bigger screen and I can easily access to all of the panels :slight_smile:

Thank Kharis,
Wish you the best and really appreciate your free theme!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

I am glad to have an opportunity to assist you.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Well,

actually I can’t find where to edit this “Call us” in the header
Capture d’écran, le 2020-10-24 à 23.11.25

It is coming from the Airi Business theme: https://demo.athemes.com/airi-business2/

I’ not able to find an edit button when I go to Customize…

Thank!

Hello there,

The editing field for that line is available under the Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Header > Menu > Custom Text.

That Custom Text option appears only when the Basic 3 - inside header menu type is selected. Refer to the below screenshot for your visual guide.

I hope this reply helps. Let us know in new topics for your other queries we can help with.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Nothing is displayed on my side… Never seen this “Meny type” and “Sticky menu”
=( I don’t understand.

How does it work if I need to reinstall the Airi theme? Am I suppose to lose my CSS custom style and all the custom content?

Thank Kharis,

Did you install and enable the Kirki plugin?

That’s the recommended plugin to use when you use Airi theme. Otherwse, the complete options won’t be appearing to you.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Yes, Since the beginning when I installed the theme.
Here is a screenshot from my Wordpress dashboard:
Capture d’écran, le 2020-10-26 à 19.22.06

Hello there,

I checked again you initial thread and saw that your screenshot show the same settings.

https://postimg.cc/gLvbpG2P

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Yes, that was the inaccessible panel from a smaller screen.

But now i have this:

à

The only difference is now I’m working on this wordpress on a real online server, because I was working locally. So yeah, I really don’t understand what happens with this panel. I really can’t edit this phone info. I did it with css…

Greetings,