Header & Footer not updating

I have installed Sydney Pro and the header and footer is not updating on my site, it works fine under customize but not when I go to visit site. The only thing that updated is the Site title, the menu, background images, slider etc are not updating when I make changes.

I have cleared all caches. I have also deactivated all plugins and activated them again and they re all using the latest version. I’m using a Mac but also tried logging in on a PC but had the same issue.

Any advise is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear you’ve been running that issue. I’d like to help. But sorry, I am still clueless. To help me easier figure that out. Would you mind taking a couple of screenshots of customizer screen and actual trouble you’re seeing? And share them here? Also please share a link to your site to allow me inspecting it directly.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, Thank you for your response. Please see below for a screenshot of the customizer screen and the actual site. I haven’t published the website yet. Is there another way I can give you access?

Thanks again!

Hello there,

I saw a caching menu in last screenshot. Probably site caching prevents the changes to take effect in the front-end. You should have to flus/clear it whenever applied some changes.

https://codex.wordpress.org/I_Make_Changes_and_Nothing_Happens

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
I have already tried that and I did it again now. It still doesn’t update. I have also tried to logon from a different computer.

Hello there,

Very sorry, I forgot that you’ve mentioned it in your initial thread. If you want me to inspect it directly, please email me the working admin login username and password to kharisblank@gmail.com. Mention the link to this topic to signal its a followup from support forum. So I can prioritize you.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Hi Kharis,
Do you have any update on this? I sent you the logon info.

Thanks!

Problem resolved. To those who get similar issue, check the publish option of customizer.

Regards,
Kharis