Header covering my content

Hello,

I’ve been using the Airi theme for quite some time now but I recently got a problem with my header.
It’s way bigger than it should be (as shown on the screenshot) and it covers some of my content.

It seems that it happens mainly with Firefox. It happens on every page, but when I quit the current page for another one, it works fine. If I refresh the page, it happens again. I don’t really understand why it’s not working and I’ve tried to change the setting of my menu but it never changed anything.
If I open the debug logs (F12), it disappears too.

I’ve seen some topic close to my problem, but the solutions in them weren’t working too.
Do you have an idea ?
Thanks!
(Sorry for my bad english…)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme Airi. I am happy to help with your queries.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#masthead-sticky-wrapper {
      min-height: 1px !important;
    }

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Thanks Kharis !
It worked !

But I just got a new problem with this solution.
When I scroll down on my page and then scroll back to the top of it, the header looks like this:

It happened after I added the CSS code, if I remove it it doesn’t happen again.
Could you help me again, please?

Thanks a lot!

Hello there,

Thank you for getting back and pointing me the further issue. As checked, this revised code could fix it.

#masthead-sticky-wrapper {
      min-height: 152px !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Thank you so much !
It works perfectly :slight_smile:

Your support is amazing, thanks again!
Aubin.

1 Like

You’re welcome Aubin!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like