Header contact info phone clickable

Hello,

Is it possible to make the phone number in the header contact info clickable so when viewed on a mobile device, it becomes possible to call the phone number ?

When clicking now, it opens my mail client with phone number and e-mail strung together (on Android, Chrome), doesn’t happen on my colleague’s phone (Chrome on iPhone). Safari, on the iPhone, recognizes it as a phone number.

-Mopster

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer, the website is http://www.aphrodia.co.jp/

• Mopster

Hi there Mopster and Csaba,

I have the same question: I would also like to make the phone number in the contact info widget clickable. Was there a resolution to this topic?

Thanks,
Laura

Hi,

Please add the phone number in a link code like this:

<a href="tel:0123456789">0123456789</a>

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for your response and sorry for the delay in replying.

This solution doesn’t seem to work in the contact info widget. I had already tried this same link code before but because there is nowhere to add code in the fields of the contact info widget it didn’t work like it does if I were to insert this into a normal text widget.

Can you suggest anything else to try?

Thanks,
Laura

Hi,

You must add the code in a Text Widget, in contact info widget you can’t add code.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

That’s right, so is there no way of making the phone number clickable within the Contact Info widget?

Thanks,
Laura

Hi,

You can’t do that in the widget you’re using, you must use a Text Widget instead, so there you can add the link code to have the phone number linked.

Kind Regards,
Csaba