Header configuration like the demo

Hi there,

I’m having some trouble figuring out how to make my header as shown in the Moesia Pro Demo where it is responsive but it seems like in layers? Whereas, one layer (ie. the text in the demo version) always fits width-wise to the size of the screen no matter how small or big it gets, but the background layer of the image always fits height-wise full-screen no matter the screen size. Could you please help me?

Thank you!

W

Hello,

Sure, we’re using Revolution Slider in the demo. Have you installed it when the theme prompted you? If you did you only need to create a slider with it and go to Customize > Revolution Slider and add your alias for that slider. Let me know if you need further help with this.

Hi Vlad,

Yes, I installed it and tried poking around to figure out how to format the slider so that it works like the demo version in it’s responsive-ness. I wasn’t able to figure it out (something about the mobile responsive layers or something?). Sorry, it made no sense to me. What settings should I input to create a slider like the demo version?

Thanks for your help,

Wing-yee

We don’t have any special settings. I’ve exported the slider from the demo so you can import it and modify it: http://www.filedropper.com/hello_2

Great! Thank you :slight_smile: