Header color

Is there a way to take the color off from the header?

I like my header picture but the opaque color spoils it

Sure. Install a custom CSS plugin where you will keep all your custom CSS modifications.

In that plugin, add the following code:

.site-header:after {
      opacity: 1;
}

We’ll keep in mind to add an option to disable this for the next theme update.

Thank you for purchasing and let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

I did that, but it did nothing

Also, is there a way to make all the posts alligned? I like a grid look but currently the posts are just sitting all over the page.

You can see what I mean here:

www.rafiquaisraelexpress.com

Looking at your code, it doesn’t seem that you’ve added that snippet right. I just tested now and it works fine. If you’re sure you’ve added it and it didn’t work, try this one instead:

.site-header:after {
      opacity: 1 !important;
}

If this doesn’t work for you, please create for me a temporary admin account and send it to vlad[at]athemes.com and I`ll see what’s going on.

For the second part: Alizee uses a masonry grid so it cannot really get more aligned than this. This is a standard thing for all masonry themes and the point is to intercalate posts of different heights.
You can go to WordPress > Settings > Reading and set Blog pages show at most to 9, instead of 8 like you have it now and it will look a lot better.

THANK YOU :slight_smile: the second code works!

Glad to hear that.

I see you usually have images for your posts, so you could also set featured images for the posts that you haven’t set for already and the home page will look nicer.

Regards,
Vlad

I have NO idea what I did while installing social plugins but my site has gone crazy

Should I reinstall the theme?

help! :frowning:

I’m guessing you managed to fix the issue? Your site looks fine to me.