Header Clarification

Hello Athemes,

I have a few questions about the header on our new site. They are as followings:

1. Why is it a faint line separating the contact info and the page titles?
  2. Is there a way the page titles can be on same line as the contact info? Or can the contact info be on the right instead of left. The header doesn’t look uniform. The logo, contact and page titles are all on different lines.

I look forward to a response.
Lotoya

Hello Lotoya,

1. Header is designed to have that line, it’s normal. Do you want to remove it?

2. I don’t think that there is an easy way to move your main menu there. But you can either add Header social menu that would appear there or center your contact info in Customize → Extra options → Header contact info section in order to make your current layout look better.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

1. Ok makes sense if the header is designed that way. Yes, if I wanted to remove it, what would it take to do that?

2. How do I add the header social? I tried centering the contact info and for some reason that didn’t work. Also Why is the address on two lines, how can that be fixed?
    NOT CENTERED

CENTERED

I look forward to a response.
Lotoya

Hello Lotoya,

1. Try to use the following CSS code. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.
.has-hero .header-contact {
    border-bottom: none;
}
  1. Create a social menu (you should use only social media links, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and assign it to Header social menu location.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

1. Perfect the code worked to removed the faint line on the header :raised_hands:t5:
  2. The social header links are there now. Is there anyway to make the icons bigger. I looked in the font sizes but not sure which area controls that. In that section what is H1, H2…H5?

I look forward to a repsone!
Lotoya

Hello Lotoya, try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

#menu-social-menu {
    font-size: 24px;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Perfect thank you Roman

You are welcome Lotoya! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.