Header call to action button

Hi,
First of all great theme. Kudos to the aTheme team.

currently the header call to action button is assigned to #primary in customisation menu for header section. What does this mean.

Also when the header buttons are clicked it leads us to thw next section below the header on home page.

I would like to assign the header buttons to a different page or a particular section on home page so it acrolls down to that section

How do i do that

My website is www.exclusivejets.in

Appreciate early reply

Kind regards
Ashwin

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch here.

> currently the header call to action button is assigned to #primary in customisation menu for header section. What does this mean.

It means that we tell the button to scroll to the element or section which has primary ID name once it is clicked. You can change it to your preferred element. You should find its ID name using the browser’s inspector tool. Please see this GIF https://cloudup.com/cIEIH89MsUT

Regards,
Kharis

hi,

thank you soo much for your quick reply

much appreciated. i will try and get back if i face any issue

regards
Ashwin

Hello Kharis,

I am using Sydney theme… Today I updated all the plugin as the automatic recommended but I got problems with the “call to action button”. Now The button lies on the left side corner which overlaps the logo… Can you tell me how to move and bring it back to center the action button. Thanks a lot.

Yeshi

Hello Yeshi,

I am sorry to hear the issue you are having. Could you share your URL here so I can have a closer look?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

I try with many thing but it does not work…
I went with customize -typographey – default typograpgy – Headings – positioning – margin – padding and so on…

with Heading 2 (with padding) it is moving up and down with top but I cannot bring it to center secondly if i let it down there is big shutter coming when i scroll down…… Thank you

Here is the link http://www.skitpotravel.com/

Thank you so much…

Regards

Yeshi

Dear Kharis,

Somehow I could bring the button to the center but I don’t know how it happen…? Still I want to know and I would like the button little bit more down…
Thank you so much.

Best regards!

Yeshi

> Somehow I could bring the button to the center but I don’t know how it happen…?

After updating, all of your browser’s/site’s cache must be cleared. Please refer here.

> … I would like the button little bit more down

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.slide-inner{
  margin-top: 100px;
}  

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis,

Thank you Yes, I could bring down the button as I wanted with 200px but the text is also following with the button.
I want to text up in the center not close to button. One last question. How to do that?
Thank you so much for your kind response.

Best regards

Yeshi

Dear Yeshi,

Remove the CSS code I suggested previously. Then apply the following:

.slide-inner{
  margin-top: 100px;
}  

.slide-inner .contain{
  padding-bottom: 200px;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis,

Yeees it is perfect. thank you so much.

Best regards,

Yeshi

Dear Kharis,

I am back to you again. this time I want to have multi-language switcher on my homepage…
How to do that? Please explain with all the procedure in details.
I want to have German and French as optional. Main language is English. thanks

Regards.

Yeshi Dorjay.

Dear Yeshi,

Thank you for posting in.

As this thread has been marked as resolved, please consider to post your new question in a new topic. We would be glad to assist you from there.

Regards,
Kharis

`Dear Kharis,

After a long time I was working again on my homepage. But unfortunately i lost the footer CSS.

Can you please send me the Sydney: Theme Footer (footer.php)

Many thanks in advance

Yeshi

Dear Yeshi,

You can get it from here. As our Perth theme is publicly released in the WP.org repo, you can access all the files from here or just download the latest theme package from here.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis,

Great. Thank you so much. Have a nice day.

Regards.

Yeshi.

Hi team,

How do you link the cta button in the header to a pop up form?

Hello @cjkulus,

Unfortunately Perth doesn’t have such that feature by default as it’s actually plugin’s territory; any theme that is hosted on WP.org themes repository aren’t allowed to include to do so. You can discover pop up /lightbox form plugin on here. Once you find the one that meets your need, you would integrate it with the header button, which its code resides in the perth_header_text() function in main theme’s functions.php file. We can’t get into code specific solution as it requires some times for testing and goes beyond our support policy. Sorry :frowning: If it is an urgent, we’d strongly recommend you hire a freelancer on upwork.com or codeable.io.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis