Header Bar not consistent

Hi there,

Loving the Airi theme, thank you to everyone involved.

Im having some issues with the header and it not being consistent across different pages.

The about page looks like this…

As you can see its are not very visible.

How do i get the headers to be 1 consistent type across all pages? I would a black header across all if possible?

www.creativecopy.com.au

Thanks in advance,

Christian

Hello Christian,

Please try to use Fullwidth page template instead of Page Builder template for your About page.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for that information. I have applied the change but unfortunately im left with the the spacing between the header and home page image as you can see from attached. Also i want the home page image to spread full width across the page.

What is the best possible way to create a header that will enable me to have the full width image and without the spacing around?

www.creativecopy.com.au

Thanks in advance,

Christian

Hello Christian,

I think that it’s easier to achieve with Page Builder template. So please select Page Builder template for your home page and I’ll try to help you with additionan CSS code.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thanks for the reply.

That would be amazing if you could supply me with some additional CSS code to help with having a consistent header across all pages. I have changed the templates back to page builder as you suggested.

Thanks mate.

Hello Christian,

As I suggested above, select Page Builder template for your home page, keep Fullwidth on other pages, and leave here a note.

Kind Regards, Roman.

HI Roman,

I have done as you advised. When you get a chance can you please advise the next step?

Thanks in advance,

Christian

Hello Christian,

I can’t check your website because of “Error establishing a database connection”.

So please resolve that first, here is a relevant tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.