Header and Footer

Hi everybody,

First of all thank you for this beauty and useful theme, I love it, and I like expand its ability a much as possible, so I need your help for this issues:

http://inlovewithiran.com

1- I need a thin custom (navbar top of current main nav for some features like search and contact, etc.

2- I need another footer widget (can control its widget area like current 1-4 menus). I mean I need add another footer area on top of current area and control its background color, menus, colors, ect.

3- Also, what’s the best situation for search? I use your search.php feature or Google features? what’s SEO friendly?

Thank you in advance,
Ehsan

Hello everyone.
I have one question, How to modify or move up and down the action button <Click to begin> button on Slider image. Thanks

Hello Ehsan,

Thank you for posting in.

> 1 & 2

Apologies, those aren’t supported by theme’s core at the moment. Achieving those objectives is considered as an advanced customisation. I’d suggest you to hire a freelancer at codeable.io or other similar service like upwork.com

> 3

Apologies, I am not an SEO expert. Nothing I can say. I’d suggest you to post your question here.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello @Happiness,

If I were not wrong catching your point, you would need to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css.

To move up:

.text-slider-section .roll-button{
  margin-bottom: 100px;
}

To move down:

.text-slider-section .roll-button{
  margin-top: 100px;
}

Regards,
Kharis