Head Slider for Blog Page

Hi am using ASTRID PRO i wanted to put a header slider in the Blog Page i tryed the header shortcord but it doesn’t work i need some help please.
and thank you.

Hello @sakhir-lo,

Please go to your DashboardAppearanceCustomizeHeader areaHeader type → select Shortcode for Site header type → click Save & Publish button. Then you should see your slider (that you added using shortcode) on all pages of your website. If you want to have slider only on your home page and blog page, then you have to modify header.php file as well.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman thank but how to modify header.php

i wanted the post has his own slider bescause i creat different sliders but not the one that i put in the front page to show on the blog page,

Okay @sakhir-lo,

Please try to replace elseif ($front_header == 'shortcode' && is_front_page()) with elseif ( ($front_header == 'shortcode' && ( is_front_page() || is_home() ) ) in functions.php file (not header.php) and undo the change that I described in my post above. Please note that you will have to repeat this modification after every theme update (it looks like more coding is required to avoid that).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman for the help

You are welcome @sakhir-lo,

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.