Having problem with sydney 1.33 menu

please i need some help < my page is not displaying the menu items as a horizontal list, instead u will have to click on the menu icon before the list items displays. and it displays as a vertical UN-odered list> someone please help me with the code to display the menu horizontal while using the centered menu option

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear the problem you are having.

Please share the link to your site, so I can be more exact.

Regards,
Kharis

kharis please am designing it locally but my primary menu is hidden and is not displaying unless u click on the menu icon on the header and when you do that it will display vertically. but i want the menu to display without you having to click on the menu icon. i also want it to display a vertical sub menu if hoverd on eg…

EMAIL FIND US ABOUT US ADMINISTRATION BLOG FORUM

AND WHEN HOVERD ON IT  &lt;FIND US&gt;  DISPLAYS EG

EMAIL FIND US ABOUT US ADMINISTRATION BLOG FORUM

MAPS

CONTACT &lt;ETC&gt;

PLEASE I NEED HELP EVEN IF MEANS MODIFY THE PHP AND CSS CODES

okay visit this site http://www.centralsda.org/ i will like a code to display my primary menu as that

thanks a lot

Hello there,

What screen resolution do you see the problem on? I guess you are viewing your site with screen resolution under 1025px width.

Basically, the main menu navigation will be switched to the mobile menu mode while the screen is less than 1025px. To change it, please follow this instructions posted on here.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Kharis

hi kharis thanks for you help.
but it is still not working.i am using a 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution
check out this sites primary menu http://www.centralsda.org/
i will like a menu with a horizontal menu like that and a vertical sub menu on mouse hover. please am a new bee trying to impress my dad .thanks a lot
i will really appreciate your help and time.

I WILL LIKE THE HAMBUGER MENU TO ICON TO SHOW ONLY ON A RESOLUTION OF 540 x 960 pixels AND BELLOW PLEASE HELP ME

Hello there,

Please try to do the following steps:

1. Open the js/main.js in your code editor, then copy the whole content of it; then paste it into js/main.min.js. So it will be more readable

2. In the js/main.min.js, find the following code block:

if ( matchMedia( 'only screen and (max-width: 1024px)' ).matches ) {

and replace it with:

if ( matchMedia( 'only screen and (max-width: 540px)' ).matches ) {

1. Open the js/main.min.js, then replace all of its code with the code which resides in the js/main.js file. Because main.min.js is the one which is loaded on your site. You might need to minify it using this tool: https://jscompress.com/

2. Save changes, then upload it through FTP account or hosting file manager

3. Afterwards, apply the following CSS code through Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS

@media only screen and (min-width:541px){

.btn-menu{
    display: none;
  }

#mainnav{
    display: block;
  }

}

Regards,
Kharis

thanks alot kharis ur surgestion was of great help.

can you please help me with another problem. i wan to dulicate the header icon and align each at the extreme right and left while the content remain inline. please help me with php and css code for the modification

Hello there,

Please avoid posting multiple questions in one topic which doesn’t relate each other. Please open a new topic with a proper title. We would be more than happy to assist you from there.

Regards,
Kharis

thanks okay