Have a view issue in my account page

Hello,

Thank you for the stunning Theme I couldn’t find better. I have only one serious issue, it happens when I try to open edit my account. Please help me I’m at the final stage to make the website live for the public.

Another thing how to align Powered by WordPress to be at the center of the footer…!

Hello there,

Since your site runs RTL mode, that’s quite unique, to help us better help you, please provide a link of it.

Regards,
Kharis

Can you help me please…!!

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing. However I couldn’t get where the issue is actually located at. Do you have a specific link to share? Sorry for asking twice.

Regards,
Kharis

Sign-in with user and pass you have after sign-in you will be directed to:

https://www.sproperty.sa/my-account/

Click the forth field and you will get the issue

I got it now. Thanks.

To fix the issue, try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.wre-form fieldset {
      width: 100%;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you so much it worked.

I have used a child theme also I align the menu to be from right to lift but the last item not aligned with the end of the page. (see pic please)
#mainnav .menu > li {
float: right;

How to fix the child theme menu to be like this pic:

Thank you for your help I really appreciated.

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#mainnav {
      float: left;
    }

#mainnav ul.menu > li:last-child {
      padding-left: 0;
    }

Feel free to open a new topic for your other questions. Please use one topic for one question to help us not to have endless discussion.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you It worked…You are the best

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis