Hamburger mobile menu sends to wrong pages

The menu on our Moesia-themed site works fine on non-mobile devices. On mobile devices, however, clicking the hamburger expands all submenus, but clicking on the sub-menu-item does not go to the pages where they are supposed to.

For example, We have 4 top-level menu items, each with 1-4 sub menu items. The ones closest to the top of the screen seem to work fine. But the rest of the links seem to shrink the menu as we’re clicking on them and then we get directed to the page for the menu item which it collapsed to where our finger clicked. In other words, clicking seems to move the menu and then, wherever it lands is where we get directed.

How do we fix our mobile menu?

Thank you,
Michael

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

We have a custom jQuery solution already to fix such that issue. And you can replicate it from this thread:

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Per those JavaScript commands, we found and wrapped the children. I wish we would have done that before the holidays :wink:

Thank you for the help. This solution works.

Best regards,
Michael

1 Like

You’re welcome Michael!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

the same thing happens to me, but even inserting the code in the additional css the error remains, what can I do?
my site is www.isoladipatmos.com

Hi @mondoperle,

Thank you for chiming in.

I checked your website with my phone and the menu seems to be working fine.

Perhaps you’re havin a cache on your mobile web browser that should be flushed. When the cache remains, web browser may load the cached version of your page. The recent changes that applied aren’t noticeable for that reason.

I’d request clearing cache, history, and restart your mobile web browser. Then visit your page.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support