Hamburger menu not showing in mobile

Hi!

On https://lmdlllc.wpengine.com/ (using Airi Pro Lawyer) the top navigation is not showing in mobile. Help?

Thanks!
Rachel

@kharisblank @awan

I posted this question a week ago and am still hoping for assistance to fix it? Help?

Hi,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patience.

Try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.menuStyle1 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines, .menuStyle1 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines::before, .menuStyle1 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines::after, .menuStyle1 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines, .mobile-menu-toggle_lines::before, .mobile-menu-toggle_lines::after, .mobile-menu-toggle_lines, .menuStyle3 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines, .menuStyle3 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines::before, .menuStyle3 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines::after {
      background-color: #000;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi @kharisblank: Thank you for this–unfortunately, it did not work. :frowning:

I just noticed that when I tap on the space where the hamburger menu should be on mobile, the menu opens now, but the icon is white on a white background. How do I change the color of the lines?

I’m launching this site next week on 12/16 so I’m hoping to get this figured out! :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for getting back.

I got your entire custom CSS code from your website’s source code. I found one line contains an error that needs to be fixed as I validated it with this tool.

Please validate it yourself and fix the error found. Or, try moving the code I suggested to the most top line for the web browser will be able to read it before the error line.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support