Hamburger Menu in browser not clickable - possible cache problem

Hello,

we currently work on a mobile website.
When testing it and using the Hamburger Menu for navigation after the 4. click in the menu the menu does not work anymore. We assume a browser-cache issue because if I clear the cache it works.

Could you please help?

Edit: when displaying the menu in mobile you change id=“mainnav-mobi” it has a style, this style is changed when clicking, sometimes the underpinning javascript seems to delete the style-keyword entirely, what causes the issue.

Hello,

First thanks for using our Sydney Pro theme!

Could you please share the link/URL from your website ? So we can do a inspection, see what’s happening, do some tests and send the best solution for you.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

I cannot send you a link, the site runs on our testserver, that is hidden from the internet.

Hello,

Sorry but we couldn’t reproduce the mentioned issue here and because of that I asked your website link/URL. In our tests here the hamburguer menu works all time with infinite clicks.

What’s the version of Sydney Pro you are using ? You have some custom code being applied ?

If possible would be great if you can publish the website in a temporary server (for tests purpose), so we can inspect the code and see what’s happening. You can setup the WordPress install to not be indexed from search engine robots (Dashboard > Settings > Reading).

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

To grant you access to our testserver, I would like to know your IP-Adress. Could you tell me the IP?

Hello,

Sure!

But let’s continue this thread trough email:

Email

rodrigo@athemes.com

Please email me, and I will send the IP to access the website.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

I did send the e-mail

Hello,

Great! I’ve replied there.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support