H1 tags not regognized in widget

Hello all there and thanks very much for your time. I hope that my problem is a simple think. In the Sydney configuration i remember that i can choose the header tag that i will use for my widgets. I used h3 header tags because i do not won’t have to many h1 tags. I prefer one h1 tag for every page.
My idea was to use a html personalized widget and add:

<h1 class="sidetitles">TITEL</h1>
<hr class="sidetitles" align="center" noshade="noshade" />

with css code:
/* Titulo de las páginas en h1 reduce tamaño y distancia a linia abajo */
h1.sidetitles {
font-size:32px;
margin-bottom: 0px;
}

/* Linia abajo de los títulos de las páginas hechas en h1 */
hr.sidetitles {
size:1px;
color:#81d742;
width:50px;
background-color: #81d742;
border-color:#81d742;
margin-top: 10px;
margin-bottom: 40px;
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 780px) {
.sidetitles h1 {
font-size: 22px;
}

It realy looks very good but later testing my website with several ‘heading tag checker’ websites, they do not recognized the h1 tag in the ‘html personalizado’ - widget. My website: http://arcoval.eu
¿Somebody have any experience with it ? Thank you

Hi,

If you use Widgets / Page Builders the SEO may not find content inside those widgets, so for that to be SEO ready I suggest to use a plugin like this one for example: https://wordpress.org/plugins/black-studio-tinymce-widget/ which can show a text version of your widgets content.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thanks very much for your answer. I have found this first:

If the analysis is showing up as zero reported words, Copy Content is likely disabled. Please navigate to WP Admin > Settings > Page Bilder and open the Content Tab. Tick Copy Content and save. Then please resave the page you’re working on to update the totals.

But unfortunately, the header tags in the widget from Black Studio also are not recognized from several websites “SEO checker”.

Hi,

Tags from widgets may not be recognised at all, so please use Content instead of Widgets.

Kind Regards,
Csaba