H1 Tag Missing from site

Just launched my site - https://sbengineering.net/ - and am reviewing it in Bing, Yoast, Google, etc.

One of the comments that comes up is that the H1 or

tag is missing.

How do I add this to my site?

Hello there,

By default the H1 tag presents as the site title. It’s hidden when site logo enabled. To retain the H1 tag and display logo at the same time. Please go to Appearance > Customize and remove your logo. Then add this CSS code to Additional CSS:

.site-title {
      line-height: 1px;  
    }

.site-title a {
      display: block;
      width: 360px;
      height: 85px;
      background-image: url('https://sbengineering.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/SBE-Logo-Extended-r2.jpg');
      background-size: 100%;
      text-indent: -9999px;
    }

.site-description {
      display: none;
    }

Implemented what you said, now get the following error:
Multiple H1 headings found on page.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thank you.

Andy

Kharis,
The solution you provided also does not constrain the logo on my iPhone (mobile) viewing, so I removed it.

Is there anyway to resolve the duplicate H1 and Logo size constraint on mobile issues?

Thanks.

Andy

Hello Andy,

Please put the code back and remove the site logo image as instructed. Let me know once you’re done, so I can check and troubleshoot it directly.

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis,
I have planned on updating the site with your instructions above at 3:45 PM EST today (Friday).

If you’re able to look at it sooner - please let me know. My e-mail is akatz@sbengineering.net

Can you let me know once you’ve looked at it and what, if any suggestion you have for fixing the mobile issue so I can implement ASAP!

Thanks.

Andy

Hello Andy,

After doing deeper inspection, I found the other H1 tag is attributed to the logo in mobile menu. To remove it, firstly duplicate the header.php file of main theme (folder name: talon-pro) to your child theme’s folder. Then replace all the code with this I’ve modified.

Regards,
Kharis